Car Body Work & Paints
||Body Work & Paints
- Sanding machine and hand for adhesion. Surface planning is essential to supplying you with the safest and most reliable work, as with any form of the paint job.
- Pre-detailing the surface panels to remove oil and grease. Pre-detailing also helps preserve the minimum volume of dust
- To avoid overspray and to keep the expenditures down, expert masking. To remove lint and low tack masking tape, we use a special chemical treated paper to shield you from unwanted spray and to protect your moldings.
- For additional adhesion and to provide you with a uniform finish, the free coat of bond seal primer
- Painting in our temperature-controlled paint booth to provide you with a consistent paint job regardless of the conditions outside.
- In our sealed oven for free baking. This facilitates the additional movement of paint and holds dust to a minimum. For baking, somebody shops fee to do so outside the paint booth where the air is full of sanding mud.
No reviews found.